NonprofitSite123 ... Just for Nonprofits!
We are committed to boosting your fundraising and development efforts -- and have developed in one platform the functionality you need to grow and thrive. NonprofitSite123 incorporates many features to help you increase the number of people who support you, the options they have for supporting you, and the amount of money you raise.
In addition to all PowerSite123 features, all of the following features are designed just for nonprofits!
- Watch donations grow when when donors experience the ease of donating online.
- Keep donors on your site—don't kick them off onto 3rd party sites, such as PayPal. Visitors are more likely to donate when the donation is made securely, within your site.
- Decrease fundraising costs by reducing postage, printing, labor, and time spent processing manual donations and thank yous.
- Donations can be made by credit card or e-check.
- Donors have the option of one-time or recurring donations.
- Donors can choose from preset donation amounts, designate their gift toward a specific program or service, and even designate in whose name the donation should be made.
- Donors can process in-kind gifts.
- Increase event revenue and spend less staff time/$ processing registrations — enabling you to focus on marketing instead of administering.
- Includes a fully integrated solution ... no extra software to install or learn.
- Enable event registrants to choose their price level, pay online, add a donation, supply you with event-specific information, get a map and directions, receive a customized confirmation, and more.
Advocate for Change with ePetitions, eAdvocacy and Urgent Action Alerts
- Get constituents involved and change the world with an array of tools designed to spur social action.
Offer "Philanthropy Portfolios"
- This online portfolio provides one central place for your constituents (and you) to track all of their ePhilanthropy activity, including donations, events, membership dues, volunteer sign-ups and more.
- People may volunteer, either by indicating their general interest or by applying for a specific volunteer position online.
- Post information about your organization, job openings, etc.
- Provide eCards/greeting cards - advocating for your cause - that constituents can send. These are a good way to drive more traffic to your site.
- Accept in-kind donations and place them for sale in your eStore. You keep the cash!
- Enable visitors to make in-kind offers - which you can accept, reject, or get more information about.
- Donors can fulfill your in-kind requests. You can think of it as an interactive wish list!
- A resource center is a great way to drive traffic to your website.
- It gives visitors a reason to return.
- A resource center also helps your search engine optimization efforts because search engines begin to view you as an expert and a provider of relevant, dynamic information.
- Collect and renew membership dues.
- Offer a members-only section of your website.
- For organizations with members, see our list of PowerSite123 Member and Association Features.
- Online Merchant Accounts
- Planned Gifts
- Membership Dues
- Fees for Services
- Investments Donations
- and more